As Boy's Town is located just beside the parish church of St Joseph at Bukit Timah, he was witness to the demolition of the 1905 church building and the re-building of the present church.
|St Joseph Church just before the demolition in 1963.|
The church was built in 1905 replacing the original wooden/brick church of 1853.
|Fr. Joachim Teng rebuilt St Joseph Church in 1965. New renovations were added in 2010.|
(Photo: ©James Tann 2012)
Bro Roger Photo Collection (1)
Bro Roger Photo Collection (2)
Bro Roger Photo Collection (3)
St Joseph Church Bukit Timah
The French Connection